Tanka Diary - Sept. 4th

September 4th rain came for last few days, much needed. cool days frm start to finish. work frm 3p to 11p. D and I jived around; lust for him grows. no work tomorrow. 


too happy 

to end this shift

tired body 

cutting the night into 

slivers of choice darkness


shift ends at 11p, as usual I linger around talking with D. he smells delicious. I suppose I´m merely horny. 


his scent 

natural and cologne 

lingers...

a tightness forms 

in the basement of my groin


September 4th Beyoncé´s birthday is today. She was born in 1981 like myself. She´s 43 now. Im steady approaching my own 43rd Fet in October.

Beyoncé´s birthday-
in October ill turn 43
the words
on these white sheets
seem to laugh and mock me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Description of ´Anti Ghazal´