senryu set

 redness of spider lilies

intersection of santiy and madness


rattlesnake 

rests under my tongue

nightfall 


curve of reason 

in my mind 

always autumn 


impulse—

a young girl lives 

in tree-roots 


construction debris 

on a night-walk 

Campbell soup can 


tea candles...

small breeze disturbs

lilies in my stomach


inky black—

no memory of time 

before birth 


aching neck...

avoiding the eyes of 

thousand-armed Kannon 


beach-side villa 

in sand all of my discarded darkness


ordinary river

my body curls up

becomes something else


universe's laughter 

water lotuses 

crimson blush 


scrolling on the phone 

whiskey's brownness deepens 


winter plum blossoms 

i am amicable

i am virginal 


orange of carrots 

death's eyes are bright. are kind


cumulonimbus clouds 

struggling to put on pantyhose 


re-typing a paper 

nothing...discontinued thought 


red-red lotuses...

careening car on the lonely road 


menacing darkness 

something 

impregnates me 


reading her haiku...

cheap notepad 

full of words 


steaming green tea

settling the mouth of the bathtub


my libido engaged the scent of mulberries 

butterflies rise and fall humans emit a fragrance 

evening glows bed-sheets retain their whiteness

awakened after midnight curve of his bare hip 

swimming near my pelvis several night clouds 

orion's stern gaze i turn into a bending cosmos 

wanting a bit of freedom i blow dandelion seeds

the evening sun my shadow and i move conspiratorialy

searching for words...who will inherit this earth 

transparent wrap the potato salad isn't yellow 

dying butterfly something in me freezes over

deranged woman smiles a camellia hides its color

seeing an apparition no longer an unbeliever 

each time i hug him noon grows hotter 

thinking of a petal's weight what is Life's purpose 

somewhere it is always winter i conceded Life is hard

breathing of my sleeping lover absently scribbling things

white dahlia scarlet chrysanthemum what falls in the dark 

into the afternoon sky nothing of particular note 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Description of ´Anti Ghazal´