senryu cluster

 my libido engaged the scent of mulberries 

apple butter apple blossoms i enter twilight 

skating the curve of insanity a train derails 

my lover's breathing a mother's disinterest 

butterflies rise and fall humans emit a fragrance 

evening glows bed-sheets retain their whiteness

awakened after midnight curve of his bare hip 

starting a fire: July leaves a nasty taste in my mouth 

base of Mt Ewa a shuttle to ocean-side resort 

tonight's happy drunk-song i am what i am 

veiled this morning in confession a slight faux-pas

cherrywood's tangled flame a woman brushing her hair

bread-crumbs on the oil cloth slow morning slow me 

stepping over broomgrass upstairs grandma's dress mannequin 

seething ocean writhing darkness only i stand still 

laughter of a nude model Life's philosophy escapes me



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Description of ´Anti Ghazal´