tanka cluster

getting off 

a few tanka in 

whatever lineation 

appeals to me...

fruit rollups are delicious

-

a string of words 

left

on the fireplace mantle 

misanthropy 

holds me in a chokehold tonight 

-

ripened bananas 

re-arranging a smudge 

on my finger...

in and out 

of newborn darkness

-

customer service industry 

has lost

its allure...

night heaves its tired self

on this city

-

not that clever at all 

not that artistic 

just spilling 

my feelings and impulses 

five lines down 

-

pigeons 

gather then leave

in quiet park

sitting for a while 

then walking aimlessly

-

blooming moon 

tonight im swollen 

with fatigue 

i have no goodwill nor 

patience for anyone 

-

for just a moment 

putting my head down 

the clock 

turning 

9pm 

-

May balminess...

tired of all 

these people 

with needs 

always asking asking 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

tanka 7/23

Description of ´Anti Ghazal´