dodoitsu group

passing a woman

pushing a child's 

baby-buggy...

wishing i had a kid


with no greeting 

a group of us board 

the local bus...

mundanity again  


list'nin to the kids

tell Louisiana folktales

he brings me more 

sugar cane liquor 


from city to city

people head to work—

this morning i feel

out of place...


in a meeting 

not paying attention 

how many poems do i

scribble on this pad


the nerve of me

wanting a form

of poetry 

that i can dominate


thinking of 

Sanford Goldstein...

'what do you see

from the other side?'


over my coffee

this February day

roughly holding back

all my ghouls...


in this snowfilled world

seeing a bit of red

my catalogue of sins

have no more room 


wild crows cross 

a wolf moon: 

reading him sedoka before

he returns to his wife


the absence of a 

fever'd romance...

kitchenside 

warming up cold pizza


these wild birds

across a cool moon 

a nurse takes 

blood from my arm


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

tanka 7/23

Description of ´Anti Ghazal´